Martin Hofmann invited me to have lunch with the High Road team to talk about BarCampToronto, DemoCamp and other happenings in Toronto and online. There has been a plethora of links and commentary that I feel should be read by these folks:
- The new way to launch your product or company
- Software as a Service SaaS
- Is your product a vitamin or painkiller?
- Ignore bloggers at your peril, say researchers
- Video killed the radio star Did mesh and BarCampToronto contribute to the demise of Syndicate Canada
- Does Marketing = Eeeeeeevil ?
- Blogging Still Thriving – “It’s the new public relations and it’s the new homepage” – Boston Globe
- How to Market to Geeks
- Direct and Indirect Blogging Business Models
- Can Bloggers make money?
And there’s my list of sources for Marketing 2.0 including:
- Pinko Marketing
- The Attention Economy
- The Intention Economy
- The Hughtrain
- The Cluetrain
- Marketing Continuum
- Because of open source
- The economics of ideas
And Micro Persuasion is another good spot for commentary and links.