A reminder that tomorrow night is the fourth installment of DemoCamp.
What is DemoCamp?
To quote Joey:
The purpose of DemoCamp is to bring together the many bright lights in Toronto’s high-tech community to show each other what we’re working on. If you’re working on a software or hardware tool, application or gadget and you want to demonstrate it in front of a group of your peers, you can demo it at DemoCamp!
Date: Tuesday, March 28
Time: 6:30-8:00pm (drinks to follow at Pogue Mahones)
Location: MaRS, South Tower, 101 College Street, Toronto, ON
Post Location: Pogue Mahones, 777 Bay Street just south of College. Reservations are under David Crow
Expected Attendance: All are welcome! Please add yourself to the Attendees list below so we have some idea of the size of the crowd.
Format: 4-6 x 10 minute demos
- Semacode – visual tagging for object – moving us closer to Bruce Sterlings’ concept of spimes
- Disposable Digital Cameras
- Visual Search – Lelia, Paul and gangs newest revolution
- questionVille.com: – What is QuestionVille? Bart Dabek will answer this question.
- Outmailer – Is Outmailer Cloves Carneiro’s new Rails project?
I’m excited. There’s
116 118 people signed up on the wiki. There is a community in Toronto that is building software, hacking hardware, doing interesting things. Come out, bring what you’ve done and show it to the community.