Skip to content
- Director, Evangelist-in-Residence at OMERS Ventures
- Mentor: FounderFuel
- Board of directors: Lymbix Corporation
- Board of advisors: TribeHR, Bunch
- Working on a health IT startup – Shuttered in Nov 2012
- Marketing and Product at Maintenance Assistant, Inc.
- Board member: Mobile Experience Innovation Centre (MEIC)
- Cofounder & Chief Product Officer at Influitive Corporation
- Platform Strategy Advisor at Microsoft Canada focused on local software economy and startups
- Board member: RIC Centre
- Organizer of DemoCamp Toronto, Founders & Funders, StartupEmpire, and other events.
- Champion of local community: StartupDrinks, UXIrregulars, TorCamp and other things
- Director of Product Development at Ambient Vector. Led design and development of Nakama mobile and web application. Seed funded by Celtic House.
- Built, maintained and supported HR, payroll and recruiting systems for Ryerson University.
- Design lead at Reactivity in Austin, TX. Led early stage product design and market fit for startups including MetalSite, Fisheye, AllMyStuff, Living.com, Zaplet, Salion, and others.
- Interaction designer at Trilogy Software in Austin, TX. Focused on pre- and post-sales customer engagement helping identify customer and market needs for configuration, catalog and compensation tools for sales force.
- Research at Rockwell Collins focused on soldier-centric solutions for dismounted soldiers and battlefield visualizations.
- MS from HCII at Carnegie Mellon University
- BSc from University of Waterloo
- I am originally from London, ON and I now live in Toronto, ON.
- I have lived in London, ON; Waterloo, ON; Pittsburgh, PA; Lisle, IL (western Chicago suburb); Austin, TX; Toronto, ON.